A preview of some of the exciting events coming up this autumn for the Nature Artists’ Guild –
- The first Nature Artists’ Guild Painting-in-the-Round is scheduled for Thursday, September 3, 2015 from 7 until 9 pm at Thornhill. Please check the previous post for more about this event, which promises to be a lively one!
- Wasco Nursery, St. Charles, Il, will be featuring the artwork of the Nature Artists’ Guild in their Gallery of Nature from September 16th through October 26th, 2015. An artists’ reception (complete with appetizers and pastries) will be held on Saturday, October 3, from 4 to 6 pm. Please click on this link to the Wasco Nursery website for hours and directions. (Nature Artists’ Guild members who are interested in participating can still return their prospectus until the end of this week.)
- Whooooo do you suppose will be the surprise guests at the October 1, 2015 Nature Artists Guild program at Thornhill from 7 until 9 pm? If you give a hoot about finding out, please check back later for more details!
- Renowned nature artist Wendy Brockman will be teaching the workshop Painting Oaks as part of The Morton Arboretum’s 2015 Visiting Artists’ Series this October. The Nature Artists’ Guild is pleased to announce that Wendy has agreed to do a special presentation for our members featuring her art and techniques on Thursday, October 15, 2015 from 7 until 9 pm at Thornhill.
- The annual Holiday Exhibition of Nature Art, featuring over 100 pieces of artwork by Nature Artists’ Guild members is scheduled for the weekend of November 7 and 8, 2015, with an artists’ reception on the evening of Friday, November 6, 2015. The featured artist for this exhibit will be Mary Ann Jimenez. New this year will be a “mosaic” display of small paintings by members. The prospectus will be sent to members next month.
- Nature Artists’ Guild members and their guests are invited to gather at Thornhill on the evening of Thursday, December 3, 2015, for the annual holiday celebration.
More details about all of these events will be announced as the dates approach. Please click on any of the highlighted links for more information.