At the time of the year when so many are taking time to reflect on gratitude, we at the Nature Artists’ Guild are reminded that we have much to be grateful for–
- We are grateful to all the volunteers who work so hard to ensure that our exhibits, paint-outs, field-trips, programs and publications are enjoyable and successful.
- We are grateful to our artist members who contribute such wonderful artwork to our exhibits and offer so much inspiration and encouragement to their fellow artists.
- We are grateful to the artists’ friends and family members for their help with everything from delivering artwork to exhibits to giving up the spare bedroom for studio space.
- We are grateful to The Morton Arboretum for providing us with the most elegant exhibit and meeting space that we know of, for the inspiration of the gorgeous grounds, for the excellent instructors in the Education Program, and for the friendly staff who help with everything from holding doors and setting up our meeting space, to promoting our exhibits and programs.
- We are grateful to all of the art and nature lovers who take time out of their busy schedules to attend our exhibits and encourage our artists with their interest and their kind words.