We are so excited to welcome many new members to the Nature Artists’ Guild this year! We just wanted to check in with all our members, the brand new ones, as well as those that have been around a while, to make sure everyone is making the most of their membership.
Remember, your membership entitles you to –
- Attend formal meetings (the next one will be in August, and will feature three of your talented fellow members sharing some of their favorite techniques in various media)
- Attend paint-outs at some great places (there is one coming up in July at Laverne Bohlin’s wonderful garden, and more are being added all the time)
- Participate in Nature Artists’ Guild exhibitions (either at The Morton Arboretum, where up to a thousand visitors will view your artwork in one weekend, or at various outside venues)
- Attend workshops (to help create items for fundraising and to learn new skills from fellow artists)
- Contribute artwork or articles to our quarterly publication, The Nature Artists’ Quarterly
- Contribute artwork to the annual Nature Artists’ Guild desk calendar
There are also many opportunities for just having fun with your fellow artists, whether by attending a “field trip” to somewhere interesting, helping to create our annual Scarecrow for The Morton Arboretum, volunteering on one of the committees or attending the Holiday Party!
Please check the Important Dates tab above to see our current schedule of events.