It’s the time of the year when many reflect on all they are grateful for, and the Nature Artists’ Guild would like to add a few items for consideration –
- The friends and family who support our artistic endeavors
- The time (however little) and space (however small) for creating
- The support and encouragement of other artists who understand the unique challenges involved
- The time and effort of all the volunteers who have kept the Nature Artists’ Guild running so smoothly for so many years
- The Morton Arboretum, for its inspiring natural beauty as well as for providing historic and lovely meeting and exhibit spaces and a quality learning environment
Please feel free to add to the list in the comments below.
Happy Thanksgiving, and don’t forget to give your turkey a nod of respect!