1. Rhonda Nass and her award-winning colored-pencil artwork
2. Rhonda’s new book, Scratchings of a Madwoman
3. For interested Nature Artists’ Guild members, an opportunity to pick up their mini-canvas
4. Visitors and guests are welcome, and the program, admission to The Morton Arboretum, and parking are free-of-charge
5. The special beauty of The Morton Arboretum after dark, especially with a dusting of snow
For more information about Rhonda, please scroll down to a our previous post, or visit her website, www.rnass.com. Visitors do not need to be a member of the Nature Artists’ Guild or The Morton Arboretum to attend this program from 7 until 9 pm on Thursday, March 3, 2016, and the gate attendant at The Morton Arboretum will direct them to the Thornhill Education Center building. More information about the Arboretum is available at www.mortonarb.org.