The snowflakes outside remind us that yes, we were fooled once again this year by the recent gorgeous weather. We weren’t the only ones, though. Birds, mammals, bugs and even reptiles have also been out soaking up the sunshine and warm temperatures in the last few days.
Spring will have sprung before we know it, though, and Nature Artists’ Guild members have plenty to keep them busy until it arrives-
- Prospectuses for the Spring Exhibition of Natural History Art at The Morton Arboretum are due on Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Peggy Macnamara will be the featured speaker at the next Nature Artists’ Guild program from 7 until 9 pm on Thursday, March 2, 2017
- The Jurica-Suchy Nature Museum paint-out will be happening from 1 until 4 on Friday, March 10, 2017
- The wonderful Winter Encounter has one more week to go
- Openings are available for upcoming art classes offered by The Morton Arboretum
- The Spring Exhibition of Natural History Art will be held on the weekend of April 8th and April 9th, 2017 at The Morton Arboretum, with a special artists’ reception for Arboretum members and guests of the artists on Friday, April 7, 2017. Check back soon for more about this event and the exhibition’s Featured Artist, Nancy Wu.
Please click on any of the highlighted links to read more. Some events are open to the public, while others are reserved for members of the Nature Artists’ Guild.